Welcome to Merlin Engineering
Merlin Engineering (Bolton) Ltd is a Bolton-based precision engineering company serving a wide range of industry sectors including Packaging, Medical, Printing, High End Cycle Manufacture, Industrial Door, Rail Industry and Commercial Vehicle markets. We enjoy an enviable reputation for high quality production at competitive prices.
Merlin’s extensive range of CNC and Engineering services includes:
- CNC Vertical Milling including 3D Machining
- CNC Turning
- CNC Mill/Turn
- 3D Rapid Prototyping (Various Materials)
- Surface Finishing and Preparation (Blasting, Rumbling etc)
- Full Design Service (2 SolidWorks Seats)
- CAM Programming (Powered by Delcam)
- Faro Arm inspection
- Aluminium Welding
- Fabrication and Welding
- Full Machine and Sub-Assembly and procurement of associated consumables
- Anodising and other Plating processes
- Continuous investment
- Local Daily delivery service
- Huge Stockholding of finished components ready for same day dispatch
Employing fully skilled personnel, Merlin has a wealth of expertise in production engineering using a wide range of materials, including Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Brass and various grades of Plastics. A fully computerised production control system, written in-house and under continuous improvement tracks and monitors every stage of our operation. Our customers can even track their jobs online via this website. Recently expanding to 17,000 sqft, Merlin has increased its production space, to allow us to continue in the expansion of our business.
By way of some background history, it was formed as a family business way back in February 1969 and over the subsequent 47 years it has adapted itself to meet customer demand and has continued to make advancements in every area of the business.